We would like to take this opportunity to introduce the benefits of being a member of the Korean Real Estate Brokers Association of Southern California (KREBASC). KREBASC is a federally exempt 501-C3 non-profit organization founded in 1989. The goal of KREBASC is to provide a platform for Korean American real estate professionals to network, create more business opportunities, provide education and administer ethics in real estate.
We would like to take this opportunity to introduce the benefits of being a member of the Korean Real Estate Brokers Association of Southern California (KREBASC). Our annual membership fee is only $50.
KREBASC is committed to promote the image and reputation of our members to the highest standards, giving guidance to members seeking assistance.
KREBASC is here is to help provide its members and brokers with the following benefits:
1. Outstanding seminars and education classes
2. Golf Tournament
3. Broker sales exchange meetings & education
4. Networking and business mixers
5. Opportunities to build relationships with active real estate dealmakers
6. Event discounts and priority registration
7. Members only event & programs
8. Receive regularly published KREBASC newsletters
9. Scholarship opportunity for member’s children
10. Members only magnetic name badge
11. Network with KREBASC/YPN – Young Professional Network
12. Network with various KREBASC Chapters including OC, SFV, etc.
For more information:
Membership Chair: Jeffrey Park 323-791-4989 | Executive Director: Hojung Sung 213-505-8201